Returns and Exchanges
1. Please complete the ONLINE RETURNS FORM here
If you require a replacement you may either:
- Wait for a free of charge replacement which we will send you on receipt of the faulty item, or
- Order another one on our website now and receive a refund against the original purchase which we will issue upon receipt of the faulty unit.
- Regrettably, if the item is over a year old it is outside our warranty period.
Item Not Required
- We can only accept returns for unwanted items within 14 days of delivery date.
- The item must be unused, in perfect condition and in its original packaging.
- To ensure adequate protection during transit and that items return to us in a resaleable condition, we kindly request that the item is securely placed inside another protective box, similar to how the order was shipped from us to you. Please use sufficient packaging material to safeguard the item and prevent any potential damage during transportation.
- If you require a different item, please order on our website as normal - your new order is treated as a separate transaction and a refund will be issued for your return when we receive it.
- Please note that the refund will be less any carriage charges incurred by Lightbulbworld.
2. Fill out and complete the form in full
Please give us as much information as possible. Don't worry if you don't have your original order number, but please note that if your returns form is missing information your refund or replacement is likely to be delayed.
If you are returning a faulty item, a brief description of the fault will greatly help us.
3. Carefully package your return
If you no longer have the original packaging, please use an adequate sized box and packing material to avoid any damage whilst in transit to us.
Pop the completed returns form in the box near the top so we can easily find it. Please do not sellotape the form to the box.
4. Send the item to us using our pre-paid service or your own carrier
If your parcel is under 5kg you may use our pre-paid Royal Mail tracked service:
- Follow the simple instructions, print your label
- Attach it securely to the parcel using tape or glue
- Drop it off at your local post office
If your parcel is over 5kg please contact us and we will arrange collection.
Of course you may use your own carrier if this is more convenient, but please note that regrettably we cannot refund any third party carriage charges. If using your own carrier service, including Royal Mail, please be sure to use a tracked service as we are unable to take responsibility for items lost when returning to us.
Please address your return to:
Unit 34 Chess Business Park
Regrettably we cannot refund or replace any returned items without paperwork; please ensure you have included your completed returns form.