Damaged goods, breakages, short deliveries and incorrect goods
Please ensure all orders are checked within 48 hours of receiving delivery. Please provide a basic inspection of the goods to ensure:
- You are happy with the goods you have purchased
- There are no obvious breakages on delivery
- There are no obvious physical faults or damages with the goods
- You have received the correct goods you have ordered and there are no shortages
- If there are any queries on delivery please contact us in writing immediately. Contact us
- Please provide a basic inspection of the goods within 48 hours of delivery and report any faults in writing. Please note a telephone call is not sufficient. Contact us
- Any faulty item must be returned within 14 working days of notifying us of your intention to return. Returned items that ship after this time will not be accepted.
- If a fault, breakage, damage or shortage is discovered upon checking the item after delivery please do not fit the goods.
- Immediate replacements for damaged goods will be charged and credit issued on the return of the damaged goods to the company in the original packaging.
- Most goods have a manufacturing guarantee of 1 year. Please note the finish of outdoor lights is guaranteed for one year except within five miles of the coastline.
- Manufacturing faults sent back within 6 months of purchase customer is entitled to a postage refund however you will need to send a proof of postage receipt. Faults outside 6 months the return postage is at the customers cost.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is needed for all returns and refunds.
- If goods are delivered to another address after the delivery address we shall not be held responsible for any breakages, defects or claims that either arise or can be reasonably assured to have risen during onward transit.
Returning an unwanted item
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but if you wish to return anything please click here to initiate your return and simply follow the instructions.
- We accept unused, unfitted boxed returns for a refund or an exchange providing we are notified in writing within 14 working days of receiving the goods either in writing via email or by completing the online return products cancellation form.
- Please note we will not accept goods back for a refund or an exchange if we are notified in writing after 14 working days of receiving the goods.
- You must take care of the goods whilst in your possession.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is needed for all returns and refunds
- Please note all unwanted goods are to be returned at the customers cost.
- Non-stock items, one-off items ordered as “specials” cannot be returned either. These are specified at the time of purchase
What happens once we receive your return
Our Returns Department will be in touch via email once your item has been delivered
To enable us to process your return effectively please ensure the returns form has been completed giving full details for the return reason.
Once the item has been received back by us it will be processed through our Returns Department including a full inspection and testing. Should your item be found to be faulty or not up to the required standard a credit will be issued within fourteen days including any applicable carriage charge.