• Designed to control mains dimmable LED lamps or luminaires.
• Built in thermal overload protection.
• Soft start feature helps extend lamp life.
• Can be used as part of a multi-way dimming operation allowing you
to switch and dim the lights from multiple points.
• Manually select a dimmer mode (leading or trailing edge).
• Set minimum light level via the potentiometer which negates the
need to remove dimmer from the wall to adjust this setting.
• Designed to fit in a 35mm BS4662 flush wall box.
COMPATIBLE LAMP TYPES:
• Incandescent lamps
• Mains halogen
• Mains dimmable LED lamps
• Dimmable LV electronic transformers
Minimum load: 5 watts mains LED
Maximum load: 100watts in trailing edge mode